[time-nuts] Common-View GPS Network

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:24:10 EDT 2013

On 4/16/2013 9:53 AM, Achim Vollhardt wrote:
> Count me in as well, if you need another participating station. I have
> my Thunderbolt running 24/7 with a solid stationary antenna..

I'm not sure what all I'll need to participate, but I'd like to
volunteer my thunderbolt to this sort of network as well.

I'm wondering though, is there something inherently different about this
proposed network than a network of continually operating reference stations?

or are CORS stations for something else?

--Sarah