[time-nuts] antennas was Re: Common-View GPS Network

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:07:49 EDT 2013

I hope I am not steering the thread to much, I have an Allen Osborne TurboRogue SMR12 RM L1 L2 GPS rec that came from JPL that appears specifically designed for Common View use. Does anyone know the history of these ,I can find almost nothing.
Email me directly if you have info, or I can start a new thread.
Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com