[time-nuts] AD5791 for EFC control ?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 09:20:05 EDT 2013

As one of our digital loop projects we took a very, very close look at  it,
but thought once you consider the application, requirements of external
references, its influence on temperature performance and cost, a dithered 20
bit  LTC 1655 held at 0.1 C is as good a solution. Have not actually tested a
 5791 but I know some one that has an evaluation board. I will ask him to
contact you off list
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 4/19/2013 7:22:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,