[time-nuts] Z38XX

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Mon Apr 22 05:27:30 EDT 2013

Hi Ed,

I had a good look around for 45 minutes and I can't find where I saw it expressly stated as a NVR command.

However, referring to the Z3801a manual, for instance, page 4-8 (page 74) states that:
:TCOD:FORM F1|F2 selects the format of the time code message returned by :PTIM:TCOD?
:TCOD:FORM? Returns F1|F2.

Note that I believe this is a NVRam setting as it is persistent over power cycles.

What does Ulrich have to say about why he is sending this command every update?
Perhaps it is a typo?

mark