[time-nuts] OT: eBay Contact Congress

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Mon Apr 22 16:51:45 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 06:13:43AM -0700, J. Forster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recieved a very odd communication, apparently from eBay, this morning.
> It is a request to contact Congress about sales taxes on internet sales.
>
> It APPEARS to be genuine, but I'm unconvinced.
>
> Has anybody else received this email, and is it for real?

	I have received either two or three of these messages in
the past few days.   Headers do show they came from Ebay...

	Some folks may support their position, others may not...

	I'd rather buy stuff than be asked to lobby for them...

> Puzzled,
>
> -John

  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in
celebration of what could have been, but wasn't and is not to be now either."