[time-nuts] ngTADD-1

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Mon Apr 22 23:18:30 EDT 2013

On Apr 22, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> Ummmm, errrr. Even with all the mods, a 4501 is a fairly low resolution device. It's an amazing little box and I have several of them. Some (but not all) with the mods actually done correctly.

Ummm, apologies for the errant posting that should have been a private message to N8UR.
The 4501 was directed about a previous post to John.

The question for John about his new distribution amplifier was so that I could place my
RF and thermally-shielded 10811-60109 in the corner of my concrete basement. Then,
run 100 ft of galvanically-isolated coax to my lab.

Now that's its public, do you have suggestions for the coax? I was thinking about LMR-240
for its double-shielding and low tempco at 10 MHz.

Thanks,

Kevin