[time-nuts] OT: eBay Contact Congress

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Apr 23 11:44:29 EDT 2013

In message <54941.12.226.214.5.1366726922.squirrel at popaccts.quikus.com>, "J. Fo
rster" writes:

>It concerns me that eBays message FAILS the authentication test they
>themselves advocate.

I think that is because this message does not come out of their
backoffice systems, but rather out of their lobbying-operation.

As an unaffected alien, I would be inclined to point out that
if Congress enacts an internet-sales-tax, then eBay sales
will at least contribute to US society, as opposed to now where
they just don't seem to manage to make enough money to pay
any taxes...