[time-nuts] HP5065B !!!

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Fri Apr 26 19:52:04 EDT 2013

Very nice bit of R&D work on Corby's part.  Mine is certainly working well
after the modification, but I'm just blown away at the performance seen with
Tom's unit.

Another plot of the "Super" mod that's worth mentioning:
http://www.ke5fx.com/5065A_vs_maser_mask.png

Below 1000 seconds it has no trouble passing the spec limits for a passive
H-maser!  For contrast, teeypical LPRO-101 performance is shown in green,
and the red trace is from the second-best commercial Rb standard I've seen
(Symmetricom XPRO).

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC