[time-nuts] Italian Time Station on 10 MHz ?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sun Apr 28 10:26:06 EDT 2013

Actually, using google earth, at the ITACABLE's address there seems to be a
private house. I'll try to mail the  into at associazioneitalcable.it to get
more info. The street address given is outside of the locator, JN53DV, so
the transmitter is more north. I wasn't able to localize the antenna just
looking at the JN53DV square using google earth.