[time-nuts] Italian Time Station on 10 MHz ?

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 28 18:24:04 EDT 2013

Hi Marco maybe you should run a web site with daily measurements and shame
them into doing it properly ( your "traceable to NIST"  should raise some
hackles !!) I took me four months to get a short term wander on 198kHz
looked at a few years ago. I was cured when the synth finally failed
completely ! The private contractor did not have at the time any way of
measuring it off-air, despite taking the NPL money for running it. :-))

Alan
G3NYK