[time-nuts] 5MHz x 10MHz

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 07:52:06 EDT 2013

Some instruments (Tek 494 for instance) use a 100 MHz VCXO phase locked to 10 MHz for lower phase noise when multiplied into the microwave bands, demonstrating that there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.