[time-nuts] Radio Shack GPS Module

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Sun Aug 4 21:35:46 EDT 2013

The Adafruit breakout board looks very appealing.  I also already own
several Trimble Resolution T's and something I've been wondering about for
a while is whether there is any downside, difficulties or problems with
mounting a bare GPS receiver board inside a computer case.  If there are
problems, would enclosing it in a shielded enclosure ameliorate those
problems?  Has anyone on the list done this?

    Thanks,
       Thomas Valerio