[time-nuts] [OT] Re: Heads up: Mark C. Stephens...

Paul tic-toc at bodosom.net
Mon Aug 5 14:34:16 EDT 2013

 Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:17:37 +0300
> From: MailLists <lists at medesign.ro>
> While I'll agree on Spamhaus' decent services, SORBS has definitely a
> very shoddy history (the internet is full of "beneficiaries"'s stories).

You have the roles reversed. If you have a problem with a BL the
resolution is with your SMTP provider not the BL and not the sender.
The system using the block list can either stop using it or
"whitelist" you.  If they don't care about you losing legitimate mail
you should change mail service providers.

I do mai for a living -- we use SpamCop, SpamHaus (SORBS) and Sophos
and have no prolems (that we can't resolve) with them.