[time-nuts] Low cost GPS for model aircraft

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Aug 5 16:35:38 EDT 2013

Hi:

The 66 channel GPS receiver really can't track 66 satellites because there are not that many, but having that many
channels greatly reduces time to first fix.
This is the only low cost receiver I've found that has 10 Hz update rate and that's very important for aircraft flight
control systems.

An all in one flight control is the Ruby, see:
http://uthere.com/products/ruby/ruby_index.html

You can get planes already fitted with Ruby, see:
http://uthere.com/support/aircraft/aircraft_index.html

For a very low cost Ready To Fly quad copter that includes a TV camera see:
http://www.prc68.com/I/DCpmMotors.html#Heli-Max

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com