[time-nuts] Rb video

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 10:24:42 EDT 2013

Hi

A few observations:
[]
9) There are many  examples out there of why video editing is a good idea.
You could have chopped a *lot* out of that video ….
[]
Bob

Whilst I agree that the video could have been trimmed slightly, overall I
don't think it was excessively long.  Just a few small edits reducing it by
10% (say) and making it slightly snappier is all it needs, in my view.  Like
David, I do feel it was very good of him to make the video and upload it.
My thanks!

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu