[time-nuts] Rb video

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 9 20:47:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

In this case the fan is the primary cooling method. The heatsink may help a bit, but the fan appears to have done most of the work since the base is not that hot even without the heatsink.
For testing the 5680's I got on their PCBs, I just had a tiny fan on standoffs stuck on top of them which cooled the whole thing well.

Angus