[time-nuts] Warped back to 1993

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Aug 10 23:28:56 EDT 2013

marks at non-stop.com.au said:
> Hal, I can't get it to take, I keep getting E-350 and the time does not
> change. Did you unplug the antenna or anything while you changed date?

I don't remember doing anything like that, but it was a long time ago.

I may have told it the date while it was doing a survey.

The text in the Z3801A manual doesn't say anything about the 1024 week
problem.  It does say "first satellite", so I'd unplug the antenna and power
cycle the box and see if that would let you set the date.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.