[time-nuts] VECTRON 371Y383 oscillator

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Mon Aug 12 08:53:30 EDT 2013

Good day all,

I recently purchased a VECTRON 10Mhz oscillator like the one in the this eBay listing 111138133695

Very typical of some of VECTRON older offerings but I have been unable to find much if any information on this oscillator. I haven't yet emailed VECTRON but thought I might first ask the learned members of this list if anyone has or knows any details before I plug it in to see what I get.

The oscillator is marked 371Y383 which a search of VECTRONS returns nothing but comparing to pictures and drawings of some older VECTRON units seems to indicate it might be or is very similar to their old CO-351 product.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc