[time-nuts] WWVB rcvr/comparator

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:07:28 EDT 2013

Chris sorry did not see your email. Blind I guess. Actually thats what I
find fascinating also.
As a reference comparison wwvb is quite poor compared to loran c or GPS
approx 3 decades worse. But it sure is interesting to watch. Its a shame
paper recorders aren't anymore. I loved to pull a strip over a day or 2 and
look. Now I use a Dig-i-tal recorder works very well makes great files but
you can't scribble notes on it to easily. I guess I am over the hill.
Regards
Paul.