[time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Thu Aug 15 19:42:36 EDT 2013

He threw a wobbly at me ):

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Dave M
Sent: Friday, 16 August 2013 7:31 AM
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] ThunderBolt Display

> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:22:10 -0700
> From: Eric Garner <garnere at gmail.com>
>
> Is anyone else having difficulty submitting a request for an order
> form?
>

> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Chris Albertson
> <albertson.chris at gmail.com

I sent an email requesting the order form; got a quick reply saying that he is getting a feel as to how many assemblies he needs to have made.
He says that there are a number of repeat orders as well.  I guess that we just need to be patient and he'll get back to each one that wants to place an order.
Quoting his reply to me:
Hi David
I am just getting a feel for numbers, but I will be able to send you an order form soon.
Have you on the list though.

I'm getting quite a few repeat orders from previous satisfied customers as well. I must have done something right.
Will be in touch.

Cheers,
Adam, VK4GHZ