[time-nuts] yet another oscillator pinout request

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Fri Aug 16 10:39:10 EDT 2013

Good day all,

I have yet another small oscillator for which I need the pin out. This time the oscillator is marked Ovenaire Oak Frequency Control and the Model OSC 91-22C (or maybe G) and the label says it is a Precision Crystal Oscillator so nothing quite as interesting as a OCXO or even TXCO.

It is about 2 inches square and has four pins along one edge - one of which is clearly the case ground (either pin 2 or 3 depending on which end you start counting).

There is an identical item on eBay item # 160895944197.

I have managed to find an Oak Frequency Control catalog from 1999 but can't find this item listed and many further searches have returned little.

Failing any definitive information I guess I will just have to start using an ohm meter and measure the remaining pins and make some educated guesses.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc