[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitor

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Aug 17 16:45:28 EDT 2013

Hi

In comparison to a 50 piece one off run, consider that most of these low end promo boards are produced at the > 5 K a month level, with heavily discounted parts on them. Many of them are sold through distribution. Many (likely the bulk) of them are given away on a "listen to our presentation and get a free board" basis. Production volume matters, free parts do make a difference on that bill of material  ….

Bob