[time-nuts] DIY HP/Agilent 53131A 010 High Stability Timebase Option

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 03:49:41 EDT 2013

On 27 August 2013 04:42, Raj <vu2zap at gmail.com> wrote:
> Found this on Hack-a-day
>
> http://gerrysweeney.com/diy-hpagilent-53131a-010-high-stability-timebase-option/
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Raj, VU2ZAP

I've noticed one seller on eBay who is selling "seller refurbished"
test equipment where he has put rubidiums in them. I'm not sure what
sort of equipment it was though.

I have an 18 GHz HP 5342A frequency counter, which I don't seem to see
a lot, as members of my radio club borrow it. But it  has no oven.
There is an option for an oven, but my model does not have the
optional oven fitted. I don't know if it would take a 10811A - if so I
might fit one, since I have a spare of them around.

Dave