[time-nuts] Z3815 question

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Aug 28 06:14:53 EDT 2013

The Z3815 doesn't store the surveyed location so at every power on it
has to survey again. It is supposed you leave it on forever once
installed.
Strange date: the date reflects the fact that the Furuno GPSes have a
1024 weeks rollover correction that was designed in 1993 and past 19
years it reverts back. This "bug" was discussed here 2 weeks ago.