[time-nuts] B.V.A. 8600 for sale

Mann Weltzeit mweltzeit at ymail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:00:48 EDT 2013

I have recovered BVA Oscillators from Telecommunications decommissioned equipment

and these tested Oscillator Modules are offered for sale to the Time-Nuts group.

I have two 8600-06 units with 5 MHz sinus wave output on two SMA
powered with 24 Volt DC (+/- 10%) operation at aproximate 200 mA quiescent.

I offer satisfaction protection in private sale at $3000.00 USD for each unit
paid by Paypal only, including North American shipping, excluding insurance.

I can optionally provide SMA jack to BNC jack adapters and wired DB9 with red and black leads
and 10 turn bearing wire-wound potentiometer as optional, but TN'ers know how to make this jig
for a less cost.

I have experience with BVA and other Oscillator electronics.

I am offering fully functional operational modules. (3 available)

While I can offer some proof of operation for qualified TimeNutters,
Allen Variance Noise and sigma-tau phase noise are difficult parameters to test without an acceptable reference,
so I offer a 14 day acceptance trial to vetted buyers.

Specifications for the standard Industrial 8600 modules are available on the Internet
and unlike ebay unknown-condition-modules,
the ones I offer are tested and meet original standard specification.

P.S. I also have some older Efratom Rubidium units recovered from Telecommunications decommissioned racks
that are tested and operational at 10 MHz but with balanced drive 422-like output that requires
an external balun transformer at 50 Ohm output Z.

I request that replies to this post are sent off-list to my email to reduce traffic.

This post is valid within the Time-Nuts topic list-serv requirements as a private sale.

best regards

Manny