[time-nuts] B.V.A. 8600 for sale

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:48:55 EDT 2013

In the first post, you state "*While I can offer some proof of operation
for qualified TimeNutters,
Allen Variance Noise and sigma-tau phase noise are difficult parameters to
test without an acceptable reference,
so I offer a 14 day acceptance trial to vetted buyers*."
Which could be interpreted to imply that you have not actually tested these
samples for ADEV and phase noise to the levels in the device specification.

Yet, in a later email you state: "* the object must meet the standard ADEV
limit in OSA specification
or it should not be out there*" which seems to imply that you know the
devices you sell meet their original specification.

Please be clear:
Do you have the capability to test these units to verify their stated
specification and if so, have you done so and what equipment do you use?
(we need to vet you as a vendor)
If you do not have such capability, under what basis are you asserting they
meet their specification?

It may be that while you have the equipment to test these devices and you
have verified they meet their spec, you understand a prospective buyer may
not have that capability and therefore you allow him two weeks to satisfy
himself that the devices are as advertised.

I am not in the market for one of these although I admire the technology
that goes into making one of those, but I am just curious to know exactly
what you are offering for sale and how you have checked these devices.

Didier KO4BB