[time-nuts] Using a UBlox NEO-6 GPS module for calibrating a PIC microprocessor based timer.

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sun Dec 1 22:26:04 EST 2013

I've got a German grandfather clock, with the heavy weights for the clock and gong that I played with for a long time, the pendulum had a screw at the bottom, probably most do, so it could be adjusted.  Took me a while, but I think I got it to within a minute or so every month.  That's not too bad for a mechanical device.  But who wants to wait a month to adjust things these days?  I bet it could be adjusted that good in a day or less with the sound card and recording the ticks.

Dave