[time-nuts] Symmetricom TimeSource 3000 3500 Question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:38:37 EST 2013

I have indeed home brewed downconverters and its not easy for the Austron
GPS rcvr. Typically the multiplier chain needs to be coherent. ie all
driven by the same 10 Mhz reference from the receiver. I also agree that
its typical the complex downconverter is always left behind.
How funny started typing at 10 this morning and never sent it.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL