[time-nuts] Efratom SLCR-101 rubidium - what have I just bought?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 21:46:33 EST 2013

Philip,
I have numbers of RBs that I thinker with and from what I have seen the
higher voltage the better. If you search time nuts I have commented several
times that a tired circa 1994 telco RB seems to be in the 2-3V range.
The give away is if it loses lock randomly and I use a pedometer count loss
of lock. Gives you a clue if its happening.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL