[time-nuts] The Best way to Mark the New Year...

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Tue Dec 31 21:30:11 EST 2013

On 31-Dec-13 18:01, Burt Weiner wrote:

 We usually go to bed around 10 PM or so.  We get up around 8 in the
morning and hope it's all done. Then we watch the Rose Parade about 10
times. You never know, you may miss something the first 8 or 9 times
through.  :>.

 Burt, K6OQK

 Okay, as long as we're talking New Year's,
>  What's the time-nuttiest way to mark the occasion?
>
>  No leap second this year. Boring.
>
>  /tvb

	<snippage>

	For us, watching the rampant lunacy on "New Year's At The Needle"
(referring to the Seattle landmark), and chuckling at how much latency
there is between
the local TV station's countdown and our clocks. Oh, and a small
'midnight picnic' with fruit, cheese, garlic bread and Martinelli's
fizzy cider.

	Keep the peace(es).

--
---