[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Fri Feb 8 04:45:21 EST 2013

I bought a stereo microscope some days before and I agree with Bob. I
keep building non-RF projects the classical way (through hole) but if it
comes to radio frequency I prefer SMD since high frequency is easier to
handle. Can you tinker with the idea of buying a stereo microscope? It's
absolute fun to easily solder those miniature parts!

Volker - DF9PL