[time-nuts] Possibly off topic - Jitter on Ethernet over power adapters

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 11 10:35:04 EST 2013

All,

Strangely today the jitter numbers seem to be behaving themselves! Nothing
has been done to the set up.

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I'm looking at putting a direct
Ethernet cable in here to see what the difference might make.

Attached is a picture of latest NTP Monitor readout. Bottom two devices are
the Meinberg LanTimes. The others are pool servers.

Rob