[time-nuts] lightweight webserver for, e.g., NTP widget

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:23:48 EST 2013

Insufficient RAM for what applications? (not argumenting, just curious, since it has been running Apache and a couple of services just fine)

I understand 64MB (like the board I use) is a little skimpy by today's standards, but when you don't run a GUI, it goes a long way.

Didier

Sent from my Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker.