[time-nuts] Reverse-engineering LPRO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:50:30 EST 2013

Bob
I do agree that all of the test points do make things handy. I have
tinkered with the FRS units successfully. But it was really just guessing.
I would add one point to consider. Most of us that have units have pretty
old units and even if we had the actual procedure, from what I have seen
things have shifted over the years. So aligning them to the spec might not
actually work out. Though the alignment specs would be handy to see what
they were thinking, sort of guidance at least.
Regards
Paul.