[time-nuts] Reverse-engineering LPRO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:21:14 EST 2013

That was the intent. Break/toss / we get to buy'em after a pile stacks up.

>From what I have run into peaking may or may not be the right answer is my
only real addition to the discussion.
The RF oscillator on the bulb peak if even tunable.
The hamonic multiplier. Peaking that could easily lead to the wrong
multiple killing the unit. Not really but hard to find the right multiple
without a spectrum analyzer. Its stuff like that which introduces risk.
But hey when they are dead/weak to begin with all is fair. Thats how I
learned at $25 a piece.
Regards
Paul