[time-nuts] GPIB counter logging / plotting software?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 10:39:12 EST 2013

  I am working on 400 - 500 MHz DDS clocks for an amateur radio project
and would like to record over gpib and plot the relative frequency
drifts over time of different versions of the oscillator from a cold
start.  I have Racal 1992 and -hp- 5345 counters available, themselves
driven from gps.  I have the prologix USB thingy.

Does anyone know of any software that will enable me to do this, without
spending lots of money?

Dan