[time-nuts] GPIB counter logging / plotting software?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Feb 25 14:02:41 EST 2013

I'm not sure about the Racal, but the HP 5345A can be placed into talk-only
mode and used to stream readings to TimeLab in "Acquire->Acquire from
counter in talk-only mode" .  JohnA's link is the right one to use.

The advantage to trying it with the HP 5345A is that I have one around here,
so I can reproduce your setup if you have trouble getting it to work.
Should be pretty straightforward, though.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC