[time-nuts] Newbie question about thunderbolts

James Tucker james.d.tucker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:31:52 EST 2013

Hi, Paul. Glad to see you made it here. For the time-nuts; Paul and I
have spoken about these issues, and I have had similar experience. The
only thing I would add is the the spikes to seem to occur less
frequently with a better antenna placement, but when they start to
cluster, they fire off one every two or three seconds, sometimes
faster.

JimT