[time-nuts] Is there anything wrong with DCF77?

Anthony G. Atkielski anthony at atkielski.com
Wed Jan 2 03:10:14 UTC 2013

>    On 1/1/2013 9:42 PM, Tom Harris wrote:

> If you can look at the output of a DCF77 demodulator you should see a nice
> clean set of 100ms/200ms pulses every second. All you need is a CRO, or you
> could just use a LED to indicate the state.

>    This is how DCF77 looks, when received with an SDR capable of
>    displaying spectrum and waterfall.
>    Captured just minutes ago.
>    [1]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15089947/dcf77_a.gif
>    73  Alberto  I2PHD

Unfortunately I don't have any tools or anything, just the clocks.
Hopefully whoever is causing the interference will stop once the
holidays are over (I don't think it's me, as nothing has changed
inside the apartment). Even if I could find the source of the
interference, I wouldn't necessarily be able to force my neighbors to
stop whatever they are doing that causes it.

--
Anthony