[time-nuts] 10 MHz -> 16 MHz clock multiplier

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:35:06 UTC 2013

Tom.
OK the challenge simple. CD4046 16 MHz vco and div by 8 using a 2 Mhz ref.
Thats pretty easy as they say.
As an alternative and very easy 10 MHz div 2 2MHz X 4 X 2. This requires
BPF but pretty easy also.
Lastly an injection osc. 10 Mhz div to 2 Mhz differentiate and feed to a 16
Mhz osc.
Thats actually the easiest of the approaches.
Regards
Paul