[time-nuts] 10 MHz -> 16 MHz clock multiplier

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:03:06 UTC 2013

Bruce is right about that fact. Thanks.
Square up the 10 Mhz. Diff the leading edge (It actually doesn't matter)
maybe 2-5pf cap and 300 ohm R to ground. Feed this into a transistor that
is in the bottom end of a one transistor oscillator. There are actually
several ways to inject. Think of a totem pole of 2 transistors.
Use google and do a search and you will see what I am  talking about. There
were some articles that the spread spectrum hams used that describe it.