[time-nuts] suggestions for free samples from AD

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 01:25:09 UTC 2013

I take reps out for lunch and dinner.  I get whatever samples or dev boards I
want.  I am perfectly honest about whether what I want is for the job or not and
the reps have no problem with that.  For the stuff that's for the job they take
out the stops in terms of support, for the personal, it's pretty much "here it
is, have fun."