[time-nuts] Rockwell 12 Channel GPS Module TU00-D200-401

dlewis6767 dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 02:29:59 UTC 2013

Jim:

I have three of these (D200's).  Never have gotten them to lock to UTC.
Seems they were only designed 'navigation' modules and not 'timing.'  I just
connect them to a little $3.00 USB-TLL interface and use any number of SiRF
monitors.  They capture up to 6 satellites I think.  Tweaking the little
Rakon oscillator just affords an unlock (untrack) on the GPS'.  If I am
doing something I\wrong, ...hopefully someone here can help me.

I also have a couple of the NAVMAN (D100's) which do lock up to UTC.  They
are timing modules.

--Don Lewis
Austin, TX (Hyde Park)