[time-nuts] Counter OCXO behaviour

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 14:31:20 UTC 2013

Yes the 1992 4E adjustment is a bear. Mine behaves pretty much the same, ISTR it took me a few days to get it adjusted to my satisfaction and it was still drifting a bit.

Interestingly I saw a 1992 with a built in Rb on eBay (I think in France) some years back but the price went way beyong my budget.

Dave