[time-nuts] LPRO testing

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jan 20 15:18:18 EST 2013

Hi

Yes, unless you have some very unusual gear, it's tough to get a good view of the warmup / lockup sweeps *and* the performance of the LPRO after it's locked.

The main questions on the lockup sweep is going to be:

1) does it make it to / past the right frequency?
2) how soon after it does get there, does it lock up?
3) if it doesn't lock up, does it do something odd as it sweeps past the right frequency?

Not terribly complex.

Bob