[time-nuts] LPRO testing

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 16:17:18 EST 2013

I do not have a LPRO nor a schematic but all Efratom units I have played
with have identical loops. They also use the 1 uF capacitor for sweeping.
Adding  an other larger capacitor in parallel and the sweep slows down and you
can  observe 127 Hz behavior.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/20/2013 3:18:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,