[time-nuts] Racal MA-259 Crystal frequency standard on UK eBay

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:14:47 EST 2013

Well its some sort of a knock off of the sulzer oscillators. I have two and
they are very good. Low noise stable maybe not in a time-nuttery sense but
considering they were 1960ish pretty darn good. If shipping were not an
issue and within the next few hours the price does not go up several dozens
of X I would bid it for the fun of it.
By the way the seller may not understand 8 nuts holds everything together.
So it is indeed very shippable. He may simply not want the effort.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Rob Kimberley <robkimberley at btinternet.com