Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 23 17:37:31 EST 2013

Hi Russ,

When testing rubidiums in my lab yesterday, I found that my main
counter-pair (a CNT-90 and a SR-620) was way off, it seems like my
primary GPSDO (a Thunderbolt) didn't like the situation. Will have to
check things. A few rounds more. Also considering that I have a few
(more) cesiums to test now. Ah well.

So, I will have to check on my GPSDO... luckily I have several :)

Cheers,
Magnus