[time-nuts] IEEE P1588 Study Call for Participation - Standard for a Precision Clock Synchronization Protocol

Daniel Schultz n8fgv at usa.net
Wed Jan 23 18:59:14 EST 2013

This announcement landed in my in-box today, I thought it might be of interest
to time nuts:

(IMS)/TC-9. IEEE 1588-2008 is also published as International Standard
IEC/IEEE 61588, which was processed through subcommittee 65C: Industrial
networks, of IEC technical committee 65: Industrial-process measurement,
control and automation.

IEEE P1588 SG is seeking participants with a technical or commercial interest
in IEEE 1588 -2008. We ask that you please share this CFP with any colleagues
that are eligible to participate.

Full details are at:
http://standards.ieee.org/email/2013_01_cfp1588_web.html

Dan Schultz N8FGV