[time-nuts] Needed: The Real Serial USB Fix

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 27 14:33:07 EST 2013

I use a Digi serial to ethernet terminal server for various serial
devices.  You put the client software on your PC and the terminal server
ports show up as COM ports on the PC.  This keeps the physical COM ports
free for any critical timing applications.

Drivers are available for Windows 98 to Win7, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora,
Solaris, AIX, HPUX, etc.  Seems like a reasonable list of operating systems.

Am I missing something?

Ed